martedì 19 febbraio 2013

Sporty Saturday

Last Saturday me and my boyfriend spent the afternoom taking a nice stroll through las calles (streets) of Madrid. We were feeling really like wearing a comfy outfit and this was the result! I take advantage of this post to say a huge thanks to my bf. Without him and his patience I couldn't do any of this :-)...and for u all..I swear in the next post I won't wear sunglasses ;-)

Sabato scorso io e il mio ragazzo abbiamo trascorso il pomeriggio facendo una passeggiata per Madrid. Volevamo stare comodi e questo é il risultato! Approfitto di questo post per ringraziarlo di cuore..senza di lui e la sua pazienza non potrei fare niente di tutto ciò -) E..A tutti voi prometto che nel prossimo post non indosseró occhiali da sole!

Bag: OKEYSI

Leather Jacket: No Brand

Shoes: converse

Shirt,top and swear pants: The Kooples

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento