martedì 19 febbraio 2013

I'm finally doing it!

Hi Guys, I'm Elisa and it's been a while (years actually O_o) since I wanted to open my own blog. I am Italian, 24 years old and after having spent almost a year and a half in London, I now live in the beautiful spanish capital, Madrid.

I know it doesn't sound very original but I love fashion..as simple as that..and I think that having a blog is the best way to express your style, your taste, to everyone who share the same passion. Said so, I finally decided to open mine and start this new adventure =)

 For your sake I have to say that I'm not very good at writing but I'll try my best to keep you interested =)
So..let's get it started and I really hope you'll like it!


Ciao ragazzi! Mi chiamo Elisa ed è da un po' di tempo (anni in realtà O_o) che avevo intenzione di aprire un blog tutto mio. Vengo da Modena, e dopo aver trascorso quasi un anno e mezzo a Londra, adesso vivo nella bellissima Madrid. So che non è molto originale ma amo la moda..e penso davvero che avere un blog sia la miglior maniera di esprimere il proprio stile, i propri gusti con chiunque condivida la stessa passione. Detto ciò ho finalmente deciso di aprire il mio e iniziare questa nuova avventura.

Per il vostro bene è bene che sappiate che non sono un mostro nello scrivere, ma farò del mio meglio per attirare la vostra attenzione =) Quindi da qui inizio e spero con tutto il cuore che vi piaccia!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento