mercoledì 27 febbraio 2013

Freezing Madrid

Coral is one of my favorite color when it comes to accessory. Even if it is a very summery color I like to use it even in this period of the year to enrich the outfit and make it a bit brighter. It has been so cold lately that I'm really craving for warmer times! Today my outfit is really warm given the freezing temperature. What I love the most about it is the sweater with the zebra print (a gift from my colleagues) and the coral purse, designed by one of my best friend in Italy. The name her brand is Valuel and I'm in love with bags and wallets.
Check her out here www.silvanobiagini.com/valuel.
Everything is made in Italy with excellent leather and it is just amazing. What do you think?  Do you I like the contrast between the two colors? Lots of kisses and keep following me ♥

                              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Il corallo è uno dei miei colori preferiti quando si tratta degli accessori. Anche se è un tono abbastanza estivo a me piace molto usarlo anche in questo periodo e abbinarlo a un outfit per arricchirlo e renderlo più luminoso. Ha fatto così freddo ultimamente che ho davvero voglia di temperature un pó più umane! L'outfit di oggi è super caldo: quello che mi piace di più sono sicuramente il maglione zebrato (regalo delle mie colleghe) e la pochette corallo realizzata da una delle mie migliori amiche. Il nome del suo marchio è Valuel e io sono innamorata delle sue borse e portafogli. Tutto è fatto in Italia con pelli eccezionali, è semplicemente fantastico. Date un occhiata al suo sito se vi va www.silvanobiagini.com/valuel
Cosa pensate dell'outfit? Vi piace il contrasto tra I colori? Mille baci e continuate a seguirmi ♥

Bag: Valuel
Coat: Zara
Sweater: Mango
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace: H&M
Jeans: H&M

2 commenti: