mercoledì 20 febbraio 2013

Leopard shorts

The weather here in Madrid is driving me insane...if I thought the weather in London was unpredictable I can say exactly the same here..this morning when I woke up the sky was grey and foggy and all of a sudden the afternoon went super hot and sunny..not that I complain..It is just confusing! And it also explains the reason that some photos are inside my building and the last one is outside..
Anyway.. the outfit I'm wearing is really simple and comfy..that's what I always try to recreate..wearing something fashionable but that you can wear feeling a 100% comfortable..from here you can start seeing two of my biggest passions when it comes to fashion..leopard print and studs. I thought that with time I would get bored of them since they are basically omnipresent but at the end of the day just can't resist wearing them ;-)
Hope you like the outfit and curios to see what you think about it! Xx

                   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Il tempo qui a Madrid mi sta facendo impazzire..se pensavo che quello di Londra fosse imprevedibile, qui posso dire esattamente la stessa cosa. Mi son svegliata questa mattina con un cielo grigio e nebbioso e tutto ad un tratto il pomeriggio é diventato caldo e soleggiato..non che mi lamenti ma mi sta leggermente confondendo!!! Questa è anche la ragione per cui alcune foto sono all'interno del mio palazzo e la ultima è fuori.
Comunque veniamo all'outfit di oggi...io lo definirei semplice e comodo. Questo è quello che cerco di ricreare..vestirsi alla moda senza sentirsi incomodi o a disagio. Da questo post si cominciano a intravedere due mie grandi passioni: la stampa leopardata e le borchie. Pensavo che dopo un pò di tempo mi avrebbero stancato a forza di vederle dappertutto..ma alla fine non posso fare a meno di loro :-D
Spero che il post vi piaccia e sono curiosa di leggere i vostri commenti!
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Shorts: Lefties
Sweater: Cortefiel
Bag: Chanel

2 commenti: