giovedì 21 marzo 2013

Touch of colour!

Good morning ladies! Finally here it comes an outfit with a bit of color ;-) As usual I try to keep it really simple, just a colorful top, skinny jeans and a blazer. The interesting thing about it is definitely the necklace...it totally adds some character to the whole look :-D
As I already told you I love necklaces and in the next post I will show you some of my favourites and where you can buy it.
I wish you a lovely day! Xx ♥

Buongiorno ragazze! Ecco qui finalmente un outfit con un po piu di colore :-D Come sempre è molto semplice, un top coloratissimo, skinny jeans e un blazer. Ciò che lo rende interessante è sicuramente la collana che conferisce all'intero look un po' piu di carattere.  Come vi ho gia detto adoro le collane e nel prossimo posto vi mostrerò alcune delle mie preferite e dove comprarle.
Spero che passiate una bella giornata! Un bacione ♥
























Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Blazer: The Kooples
Jeans&Top: H & M
Bag: Mango Touch
Necklace: Lefties

5 commenti:

  1. Wow, that necklace is gorgeous! Also love your top!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    RispondiElimina
  2. Beautiful! Perfect necklace!!!
    Kiss

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wow! Love your post dear!
    Thanks so much for visit me!
    Big kiss!!

    Marianela xxx
    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Really cute outfit! I love your necklace.
    Would you like to follow each other? :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina