lunedì 18 marzo 2013

Sunny Day

Spring is finally on its way and today the weather was incredibly warm. I took advantage of it wearing probably for the last time, my favourite zebra printed sweater. I matched it with skinny jeans and converse, always my first choice when I don't have to go to work! I can't wait for more days like this one and get rid of coats and scarfs!! What about your day?? Talk soon, thanks so much to all of you for following! 
Xx

Finalmente sembra che la primavera stia davvero arrivando e il tempo oggi era incredibilmente caldo. Ne ho approfittato per indossare probabilmente per l'ultima volta il mio maglione zebrato preferito. Abbinato a un paio di skinny jeans e converse, per me è sempre la scelta migliore quando non devo lavorare! Non vedo l'ora di trascorrere altre giornate come questa e liberarmi finalmente di sciarpe e cappotto!  Com'è stata la vostra giornata?  A presto e grazie mille per seguirmi!
Un bacione




























My lovely and patient photographer! <3





Sweater: Mango
Bag: Chanel
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Converse
Necklace: Lefties

3 commenti:

  1. I love this look babe!! In love with the bag and necklace <3
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  2. Absolutely in love with your sweater! This is a cute outfit, causal but cute.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Adoro il tuo maglione e la tua giacca! :)

    Un bacione!

    NUOVO POST!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    RispondiElimina