domenica 3 marzo 2013

Brightly Colored Mix

Hello!! How is everyone?? Did you have a nice weekend? Today the outfit I'm wearing is not exactly something I really thought about...I bought these pair of Zara red sweatpants on sale for 5 euro and they are so comfy that I really wanted to wear them asap..so the perfect occasion just showed up today since I spent the whole day at my boyfriend's place, watching telly, eating and chilling with him..who is actually sick poor thing..:-( Hope you like it, as you know I love contrast between colors so I couldn't really help myself! I wish u a good start of week! XX 

                  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ciao a tutti! Com'è andato il fine settimana??? Devo ammettere che l'outfit di oggi non è stato esattamente pensato..ho comprato questo paio di pantaloni da tuta rossi da zara per 5 euro durante I saldi, e sono così comodi che non vedevo l'ora di usarli! Il momento perfetto si è presentato oggi dato che ho passato tutto il giorno a casa del mio ragazzo, guardando la tele, mangiando e rilassandoci..lui è malato povero :-(
Spero che il look casalingo vi piaccia! Come sapete a me piacciono molto I contrasti tra I colori quindi non ho potuto resistere..;-) vi auguro un buon inizio di settimana! Bacioni ♥

Pants: Zara
Tshirt: H&M
Shirt: The Kooples




2 commenti: